Sunday, July 26, 2009

Welcome To The Fitness Witness

This is a blog where we hope you will be Blessed! Our goal is to uplift you, to guide you, to encourage you. Look for upcoming posts to give dietary suggestions, work out theories, and all the while we hope to Glorify God in the process.


"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own."
--1 Cor 6:19

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Any questions, suggestions, or other thoughts? Email fitness.witness@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I am joining this because not only was i struggling in getting ready for my wedding, i have sprained my ankle and working out isn't possible for a long time!! :( I'm panicking. I basically have to get my dress "altered" in October. Like the beginning of october. any and all help would be appreciated, and i know you're great at this stuff!

    ReplyDelete